Wednesday 26 November 2014

Face Washer/Cloth Pattern



Inspired by this tutorial http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/crafts/yarn/crochet/crochet-tutorials/crochet-linen-stitch/

Materials:- 100% 8 ply cotton yarn in 3 different colours.  I had one ball of each but not all was used.

Crochet Hook 3.00m

Using main colour Chain 58

Work 4 rows in linen stitch using main (I used blue)

*Change to second colour (I used white)

Work 2 rows linen stitch.

Change to third colour (I used a varigated colour)

work 2 rows linen stitch.

Change to second colour (white)

Work 2 rown linen stitch.*

Change to main colour (blue)

Work 28 rows linen stitch.

Repeat from * to *

Change to main colour (blue)

Work 4 rows in linen stitch.

Complete by weaving in any ends.  I did a DC (SC - American) border
with 3 DC's in each corner.



Any questions email me chrissy.matthews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment